This week’s comment comes from Faculty-Led Director Kristi Barley.
We are so happy to announced the 2016 Faculty-Led programs that have received funding from Unbounded Possibilities (UP). These projects are going all around the world and will send up to 125 students to foreign countries. The approved programs are as follows:
- Dr. Park-Germany (Elementary, Early, Spec ED)
- Dr. Fernandez-Cuba (Political Science)
- Dr. Chandra & Dr. Wilhelm-Thailand (Mgmt, Information Systems, & Bus. Ed)
- Dr. Blyukher-Albania (Built Environment)
- Dr. Glendening-Ecuador (Chemistry & Physics)
- Dr. Karen Liu-Taiwan (Elementary, Early, Spec ED)
- Dr. John Liu-United Kingdom (Accounting, Finance, Insurance & Risk Mgmt)
- Dr. Berchild-Vietnam (Theater)
- Dr. Howard-Hamilton-South Africa (Educational Leadership)
- Dr. Aldrich, Dr. Chambers, and Dr. Conant-China (Econ, Political Science, and Earth & Envi Systems)
We want to extend a congratulations to these professors. They will be available at the Study Abroad Fair if you have more questions regarding these amazing opportunities.
Information regarding these trips will be up on the Study Abroad Website by the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year.